- The Dental Care in a Carrot® case was awarded U.S. Patent #11103047 on August 31, 2021.
- The Mouth Almighty™, oral-medical-dental care device was awarded U.S. Patent # 11297931 on April 12, 2022.
- The Brushtime Baby line of products, provided in connection with the Highchair Dental Care Practice Model including the diaper bags, Bossy Baby Bottle™, Sassy Sippy Cup™, Changing Pad for Change©, Parent Pal Placemat© expect to be made available before the end of 2021.
The Mouth Almighty™ health care product is introduced to provide all of the necessary provisions for routine oral care, sustenance delivery, and rehabilitation therapies for adults and children dependent on caregiver support. This oral-medical-dental (OMD) device is equipped with 11 integrated health care features on one end, and 4 on the opposing end. These two ends are joined by the dually functional handle. The combination of these features offers at least 16 efficacious utilities enabling routine oral care to be effectively provided by caregivers, including but not limited to feeding aids, nurses, physicians, oral health professionals, therapist, family members and others.
Download the below documents for more information:
- Mouth Almighty™ Healthcare Source Manual »
- Mouth Almighty™ Demonstration Video »
- Mouth Almighty™ Consumers — Uses — Markets »
- Abstract — Caregiver Resources 2021 »
- Translation of Current Dental Terminology »
- ICD-10 Dental Diagnosis Codes »
- ICD-10 Medical Diagnosis Codes »
- Statement of Medical Necessity — Mouth Almighty™ »
- Statement of Medical Necessity — Dental Care in a Carrot® »